Setting-Out Engineer required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a high-end Residential Project in South Dublin. Our client’s business is mostly focused on the residential sector of the market, with apartment blocks, housing projects (their own developments) and student accommodation. This is an ideal role for the Junior Setting-out Engineer who wants to join a medium sized but very well-established main contractor who will provide strong opportunities to progress into management.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.