Setting-Out Engineer required to work for a well-established builder developer to work on an apartment complex and duplex housing units in Meath. Our client has a strong pipeline of their own work in this area for the few years. Ideally, we are looking for the setting-out engineer who has 2+ years’ experience ideally with apartments experience. The successful engineer with be provided with all the mentorship and training required to take their career to the next level with the opportunity to progress into management.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Ideally worked on apartments
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.