We’re seeking a Setting-Out Engineer to join a leading main building contractor for a student accommodation in North Central Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high-profile project, with a strong pipeline of projects in the Dublin region. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, including some experience in RC Frame projects. This is a chance for a motivated professional to progress their career, with mentorship and training provided to take your skills to the next level. You’ll be offered the opportunity to develop into a management role as part of our commitment to your career development. If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Ideally worked on apartments
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Possibility to work self-employed.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.