Setting-Out Engineer required for a structural steel contractor to work on multiple projects in Dublin. Our client has several projects scheduled in this area so the successful setting-out engineer could be based in Dublin for many years. We are ideally looking for a Setting-out Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience to work alongside the project manager.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Structural Steel experience
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Control and programming of ongoing and upcoming works
- Attend site white board meetings and safety meetings
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.