Excellent opportunity for a skilled Senior Structural Cad Technician / Revit Technician with 7 years’ experience to join an award winning international engineering consultancy in Dublin. Due to an increase in workload this consultancy is seeking to recruit a talented Structural Technician to join their busy team.
The successful Structural Technician will work on landmark multimillion euro projects for blue chip clients. To work on a range of commercial, mixed-use, residential and educational developments valued above €30 million. The successful Structural Technician will be responsible for leading a team and will be required to work closely with clients.
- Senior Structural Technician with 7 years’++ experience working within a consultancy environment, on a range of
- Should have some experience working with Revit in a work environment
- Should be capable of working with Design Teams and leading junior Technicians.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary depending on candidates experience circa €45k – €55K
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.