- Our client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Structural Technician on a permanent basis to work in their Dublin office alongside a multi-disciplined team on a series of challenging projects.
- This position is ideal for a Structural Technician with a willingness to learn and has an aspiration to work within interdisciplinary and mono design teams.
- Typical projects include mixed use, education, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and high end residential developments for blue chip clients.
- This successful Structural Technician will be supported fully.
- You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance.
- This company highly values their staff and the offer excellent career development.
- Structural Technician with 10+ years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy working on structural building projects.
- Have an eye for detail, knowledge of different structural materials and be skilful at leading and managing the drawing output.
- Some knowledge of reinforced concrete detailing is advantageous, along with a keen desire to work in Revit within a BIM environment.
- It is envisaged internal BIM training will be provided to the successful candidate. The candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative and self-manage the drawing output coupled with interfacing with other design teams, contractors and clients.
- Excellent Salary €55k+ doe
- Travel to work scheme
- Pension of 5% or cash equivalent
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 22 days leave
- Office has changing room & showers
- Paid Institute Membership where applicable
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.