Senior Structural Engineer (7-10 years):
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and talented Structural Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion. I can attest to this with the people I have placed with this client over 20 years.
Sample of significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- €70m Office HQ Development
- €50m Mixed Use development 6 storeys
- €100m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €150m Mixed Use development up to 18 storeys
- €90m Mixed Use Development up to 20 storeys
- €70m High Density Residential Development up to 14 storeys
- €75m High Density Residential Development
- €80m High Density residential Development
- The successful Structural Engineer will have a client and design team interface role on projects
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in all forms of building construction
- Ideally Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- As Senior Structural Engineer you will be given autonomy and will work closely with clients.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Excellent salary circa €70k – €80k+ doe
- Life Assurance
- Modern Offices
- Hybrid working
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.