Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 7 years+ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a team and managing projects. Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €10m Mixed use development
- Various Deign & Build projects
- €90m Logistics building – complex project & involves a lot of steel design
- Various other Mixed use & Industrial / Logistics developments ranging in values from €20m – €90m.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 years’+ experience working within a design engineering consultancy working on structural design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Engineer must have steel design experience.
- Must have a proven track record working closely with clients.
- Ideally have experience of leading a team.
- Proven track record managing projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic Salary €60 – €70k++ doe
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.