Senior Site Manager required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a rapid build social housing scheme in West Dublin
This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units. Our client has a solid pipeline of work in safe sectors including several social housing projects.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience working as a PM on high density housing projects in Ireland or the UK recently
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards
- Basic salary circa €65k – €75k
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.