Senior Site Manager with RC experience required for a long-established Irish Developer to work on 100 unit+ development in North Dublin. This role is specifically for candidates who have worked on apartment projects or large-scale mixed-use developments from start to finish previously, with strong experience in large RC frame structures. The demolition is just starting on the project in the coming weeks and our client provides a market leading package and really looks after their staff.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management or strong management background
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 5 years’ experience working as a SM / General Foreman on apartments or similar in Ireland or the UK
RC Frame experience essential
- Strong leader and able to motivate and lead a great team.
- Must be commercially aware.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him – Façade Manager, Finishing Manager, etc.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- Basic salary circa 70k – €80k
- Company vehicle (Fully expensed)
- Bonus twice per year
If you are a Senior Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.