Senior Site Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large apartment scheme in South West Dublin. This role is specifically for candidates who have worked on apartment projects from start to finish previously, with strong experience in large RC frame structures.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 5 years’ experience working as a SM / General Foreman on apartments or similar in Ireland or the UK
- Must be commercially aware.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Basic salary circa €65k – €75k
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Senior Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.