Senior Site Manager required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a new build apartment development in South Dublin starting in early 2021. This role is specifically for candidates who have worked on apartment projects from start to finish previously.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience working as a PM on high density housing projects in Ireland or the UK recently
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards
- Basic salary circa €65k – €75k
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Senior Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.