Senior Quantity Surveyor with at least 5 years’ experience required to join leading specialist sub-contractor to work on various projects in the Dublin region. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an ambitious and well-established contractor who have a strong pipeline of projects in the region and have a great reputation.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Assist with preparation of cash flows.
- Assist with tender pricing.
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Generate PO’s for all projects.
- Previous site experience working with a main or specialised contractor (5 years minimum).
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level.
- Exposure to commercial projects.
- Good technical ability and experience using Buildsoft Cubit an advantage.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- €75k – €85k
- Excellent career development
- Company van / Travel allowance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.