Senior Quantity Surveyor required for one of Ireland’s leading property developers who have a great reputation and have completed various iconic developments in both Ireland and the UK recently. This QS role is within the project management unit of the company and will be primarily based in west Dublin. The successful QS will work on various residential projects including housing and apartments. We are interested in talking to a candidate coming from a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Assist with the preparation of cost plans and cash flow projections.
- Assist with preparation of tender documents for procuring Consultants and Contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of Contract documents.
- Document controls and filing.
- Draft progress meeting minutes.
- Prepare outline programmes and monitor progress.
- Regularly communicate with contractors and design teams.
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports.
- Prepare cost reports clearly indicating the status of processed, received and pending payments.
- Prepare financial status tables for development budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- QS Degree Qualified
- About 7 years’ experience is a QS type role
- Previous site experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and standard practices
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- €70k -80k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.