Senior Quantity Surveyor with approximately 7 years’ experience required to join a leading Developer to work from their head office. The successful Senior QS will work on the development side of the company as opposed to the construction side working specifically on land acquisition. The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience of this type of preconstruction work.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €80k– €90k
- Excellent career development
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.