Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland’s top Water Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record. You will join our experienced team working on a large project in Galway. This role will be site and office based.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for supporting the Framework Manager & Project Managers across the Project or Projects assigned to you ensuring that the contract is administered in line with company procedures and Framework Contract agreements.
- Represent the company on commercial matters relating to Framework / Project assigned to you
- Support the Framework Manger & Project Mangers for your allocated projects
- Represent the projects in commercial reviews with the client on a monthly basis
- Maintain good working relationship with the client
- Ensure the companies interests are protected under the contract
- Ensure the commercial obligations under the contract agreements are administered in accordance with the contract.
- Produce / review subcontract documents
- Monitor and maintain both company and client KPI’s
- Chair and maintain subcontractor commercial meetings
- Assist in the cost build up and forecasting for projects
- Compile and submit monthly application for Payment to the client as per the contract agreement
- Monitor and challenge change control with the Project Managers
- Carryout commercial Bid Analysis of subcontract / supply prices
- Process monthly sub-contractor payment certificates
- Preparation of final accounting at the end of the projects
- Support others within the project on commercial and contract matters as required
- Update and manage monthly reporting of cash flow.
- Industry applicable Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 2 years demonstratable experience of medium to large projects within the water industry
- Demonstratable management of change control / variations
- Ability to demonstrate budgetary control
- Salary circa €70k – €80k
- Benefits package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.