A leading international cost consultancy and project management organisation in Dublin, are recruiting a Senior level Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The ideal Quantity Surveyor should hold professional membership to SCSI or RICS and have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, of which a minimum of 2 years’ experience must have been within a PQS practice in Ireland.
This opportunity would suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual who can demonstrate good communication and reporting skills, along with recent experience of the public procurement process in Ireland. Professional membership to SCSI or RICS is desired, but not essential.
Some of the duties will include pre-contract cost control to advise design team / clients, documentation preparation, post contract functions and mentoring junior staff members.
Minimum requirements and responsibilities:
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Hold professional membership to SCSI or RICS, preferred
- 8 years’ post graduate experience, some of which must have been gained within a PQS consultancy
- Be commercially aware and ambitious
- Knowledge of the public procurement process in Ireland
- Manage strict budgets to ensure commercial success of medium and large-scale projects
- Have proven success delivering a range of building projects successfully in Ireland
- Competently preparing cost reports, monthly valuations, final accounts, estimating, cost planning and resolving contractual claims
- Attend meeting with clients and design team members
- €Competitive salary along with tailored benefits
- CPD is encouraged and supported
- Genuine career progression on offer
- Dublin city
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with PQS experience in Ireland and you’re looking to join a progressive company offering excellent remuneration package, please forward you CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.