Senior Quantity Surveyor (7+ years’ experience)
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join one of Irelands biggest M&E contractors in Dublin. The successful candidate will have worked on projects in some or all, of the following sectors, pharma, healthcare, food processing, education, and public sector.
- €50M – €200M Multiple Data Centres for a variety of multinational clients
- Multiple Hospitals & healthcare projects
- €50M University buildings
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- This company has an excellent culture where staff are rewarded and supported in a positive and open working environment.
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have a positive attitude and enjoy leading a team.
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting
- Must have experience in providing leadership, motivation and mentoring to Quantity Surveyors
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Ideally have a proven track record working on Commercial / Industrial projects
- Salary circa €70K – €80k+ doe
- Company car
- Very advanced in Virtual meetings and working from home opportunities
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.