Senior Quantity Surveyor required a leading Main Building Contractor to work on projects in Dublin. Our client has a great reputation in the industry and has a strong pipeline of work around the greater Dublin area. The successful Senior QS will have responsibility for several projects and report to the commercial director. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying experience with a main building contractor.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts, and cost reporting
- Displays through understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings
- Displays high capability of extracting quantities from drawings and issuing enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that accurate quotations are received within specified time frames
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate reporting.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision. Must be highly flexible with a high-level commitment to success.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent salary circa €85k – €95K
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.