Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager required for a leading builder developer to work on 250-unit housing scheme in West Dublin. Our client has a great reputation in the residential sector and should have a good pipeline of work in this area for the next 3 years. This role would suit the Senior Project Manager who has experience delivering similar sized housing projects in Ireland or the UK previously.
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have full responsibility for delivery of this design and build project.
- Report to the MD / other company directors
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland – at least some of these working on apartment projects
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €90-95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.