Senior Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale mixed-use development in central Dublin. Our client has a strong pipeline of work throughout the Dublin area in a variety of sectors and has recently got the go-ahead for various large projects in 2021. This role would suit the PM who has experience on large RC Frame builds from start to finish.
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland – at least some of these working on apartment projects
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €85-95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.