Senior Procurement Quantity Surveyor with 7 years+ required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work out of their Head Office in Dublin. The successful Senior Procurement QS will be the main coordinator within the surveying department on all matters relating to the subcontract procurement process and to assist with subcontract procurement at pre contract or post contract stage as required. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects for 2021 and beyond and are very confident about the future.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- QS experience with a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience with main contractor preferable.
- The role of the Senior Procurement Surveyor is to be the main coordinator within the Surveying Department on all matters relating to subcontract procurement and to assist with subcontract procurement at pre contract or post contract stage as required.
- Reporting to Associate Director-Surveying
- Excellent salary circa €70k – €80K
- Top benefits package
- Excellent career development.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally