Senior MEP Technician required to join one of Irelands leading Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy based in their Cork office. This role is a senior level role on the BIM team working on a number of national and international projects such as data centres, hospitals, residential, commercial and other mission critical projects. This company is world renowned for their great company culture and their dedication to sustainable development.
Please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Production of MEP 3D models using Revit and other BIM software
- Working alongside MEP Engineers and completing mark-ups
- Production of detailed MEP G.A drawings, plans and sections
- Implementing advanced BIM Modelling and developing discipline related workflows
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance software’s such as Navisworks and Solibri
- Implement BIM standards and workflows on projects
- Carry out clash detection
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Revit MEP
- Minimum relevant NFQ Level 6 qualification
- Experience working in the MEP environment
- An Autodesk Certified Qualification in Revit would be an advantage
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience using Navisworks
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – €45k – €55k doe.
- Bonus paid twice annually
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Double matching pension contribution
- Life assurance, health insurance & subsidy
For further information on this role please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.