Senior Mechanical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies in their Dublin office. This would be a fantastic opportunity for well established engineer to join a fast-paced team working on multimillion euro projects in some very exciting sectors mentioned below. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop their career.
Please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Green Energy
- Ability to manage mechanical services installations from the preliminary design stage to the project handover.
- Liaising with design teams and local authorities in resolving scheduling conflicts and reconciling technical issues through negotiations and critical analysis of relevant data.
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation and quality on site until project completion.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards as well as Irish building regulations.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline essential.
- At least 7 years’ experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a consultancy.
- Experience with HVAC solutions.
- Experience leading teams of engineers.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary – €65k – €75k – doe.
- 25 annual leave days.
- Training and Upskilling
- Educational assistance.
- Strong career progression potential.
For further information on this role please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.