Senior Health and Safety officer with 4 years+ experience required for a top tier main building project to work on a large RC Frame build in South Dublin – easy access from motorway and easy access from the LUAS. The successful Health and Safety Officer will have worked on large building projects previously and will be looking to take next stage in their career with this tier 1 organisation.
- Hold a relevant Health and Safety Qualification
- Construction background
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as safety officer on building projects in Ireland or the UK
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong leader and ability to manage several projects at one time.
- Pension and other benefits
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Lead considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.