- Both remote & office working
- Salary circa €70k-€75k doe + extensive benefits
- This role will suit a Senior Structural Engineer with strong technical skills who enjoys steel design.
- Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of innovate building structures.
- This company has a superb reputation, and they are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Steel Design Engineer to join their well established and close-knit team in their Galway office.
- This successful Structural Engineer will work as part of a team of Engineers and BIM Technicians.
- You will be responsible for structural steel design including (preliminary scheme design, structural design of the main frame, foundation line loads, global stability analysis, hot rolled steel connection design and light gauge steel design).
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their company.
- Degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Must be Chartered with Engineers Ireland
- 10+ years’ experience in structural design within an engineering consultancy in either Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Design Engineer must have strong experience in structural steel design
- Be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative along with being a team player
- Salary circa €70k – €75k+ doe + benefits
- 26 days leave
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Paid Institute Membership
- Employee Assistance programme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Remote working available
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Design Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.