Senior Engineer required to join an industry leading Developer for a project in North Dublin. The company have a great reputation within the construction industry and lots of developments in the pipeline. Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
The successful Senior Engineer will work on a 143-unit residential development. You will report to the Project Manager and offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction project. This is an ideal role for a Senior Engineer looking to advance their career into management level, who may be working already in an Assistant Project Manager role, within a highly progressive Developer.
- Degree qualified
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 10 years’ experience working for Main Building Contractors / Developers in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience in Piling and RC Frame required.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €70k-€75k
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.