Senior Site Engineer with 5+ years’ experience required a leading developer to work on a long-term residential project in Wicklow. Our client is looking for a talented engineer with strong civils experience mainly on-site development works and groundworks. The successful Engineer will be responsible for the design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team. This is the ideal role for the senior engineer who wants to progress to project management.
- Responsible for Health & Safety on site.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €60k -€70k
- Strong benefits package (pension and VHI)
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.