Senior Engineer required for a leading developer to work on an apartment complex in South County Dublin. Our client has an excellent reputation and has over 2-years work in the pipeline in this area. This role is for the experienced Engineer who ideally has residential experience and wants to progress into project management.
- A third level degree in Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in the build environment
- Experience working with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.
- Travel allowance / Company van
- Other benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress into project management.
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.