Senior Engineer with 7+ years’ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a large-scale mixed-use development in Dublin.
- Managing a team of more junior engineers
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- 7+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €60k -€70k
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Sarah Ellis for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.