Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Manager to join an integrated service provider specialising in engineering, design and construction services. The successful senior electrical manager will work on a variety of projects within the food and beverage industry.
- Review drawings to ensure they meet safety standards and actively promote compliance with the Construction Safety & Health plan, intervening in unsafe situations.
- Be part of the pre-construction team and contribute t o the construction execution plan relating to Electrical Design Installation aspects of the projects.
- Be fully familiar with the contract scope, technical documentation package, contract price details and fabrication/supply/ construction programme.
- Monitor contractors site activities of the contractors to ensure they complete their contracts in terms of safety, quality, schedule and documentation.
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate the electrical team and ensure that all team members clearly understand and perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Communicate and liaise with the other project parties ( Customer, Design, Commissioning, End users, Regulatory bodies etc).
- Ensure sufficient coordination meetings are being held between the electrical contractors, minutes issued and ensure all parties are clear on the sequence of work.
- Recognised Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar.
- 10 + years of postgraduate experience in Project Management.
- Experience navigating BIM/Revit models.
- A working understanding of Irish and EU Standards.
- IT skills MS Office packages, Teams and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and leadership skills.
- €90k – €100k DOE.
- Pension contribution.
- Health insurance.
- Employee Assistance programme.
If you are a Senior Electrical Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.