Excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Cork office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth while working on a broad range of exciting building projects (commercial, industrial, pharma, healthcare, datacentres & retail).
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Huge variety of projects including the following:
- Healthcare developments (€200m+)
- Multiple 3rd Level education buildings
- €15-20m extensions to commercial developments worth in excess of €80m
- Numerous projects that are time critical which will demand strong technical engineering knowledge allied with a proven track record in project delivery on site.
- Estimating & Cost Control
- Project reports, project Planning & Management
- Designing & reviewing design work of intermediate & junior engineers
- Developing & maintaining good relationships with industry networks & clients
- Coordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS etc.)
- Degree in Electrical Services engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Senior Electrical Engineer with 8+ years’ post graduate design experience
- Experience in leading design teams
- Ability to work in a BIM environment;
- Chartered or close to achieving chartership.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant standards & regulations
- Expert in electrical design software; Revit experience an advantage
- Knowledge of sustainability measures in designs in compliance with NZEB, BREEAM & LEED
- Must have fluent English.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package circa €60k – €70k+ doe
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are an Electrical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.