Senior Electrical Engineers required to join a very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor on a project in Kildare. This contractor manages a range of complex engineering projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services, Healthcare & Building Services. This contractor invests heavily in training, providing a brilliant opportunity for career progression.
If you’re Senior Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Managing and liaising with key project stakeholders.
- Reporting essential activity to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Oversee the BIM coordination process to ensure design information is transformed into installation drawings.
- Management of RFI’s.
- Assisting the installation team, ensuring all work is installed in accordance with spec and manage the QA needs for the project ensuring compliance.
- Assess sub-contractor and supplier tender returns.
- Gain a good understanding of the project schedule to ensure engineering activities do not impact other essential works.
- Manage technical submittals.
- Manage material procurement, utilise material reports and produce material take offs.
- Manage sub-contractors’ workflow and ensure progress is on schedule.
- Preparation of project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Prepare sub-contractor and supplier tenders packages with project QS.
- Manage construction work packs.
- Support the BIM team to develop modular concepts, fabrication details, isometrics and release for construction. Also validating materials/assets within the models for construction.
- Support and coach junior engineers assigned to the project team.
Qualifications / Skills
- A degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 6 years+ post grad experience within the Irish market.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Data Centre or Semi-Conductor sector would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Familiar with Project /Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Salary €55,000 – €65,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.