Senior Electrical Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. The position allows the successful candidate the chance to lead a team working on projects both in Ireland and mainland Europe.
- Office Fitouts – €60 – €70mil
- Residential – €80 to €90mil
- Healthcare – €40 to €50mil
- Education – €10mil
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience of designing electrical services installations preferably in the commercial office, healthcare and educational sectors – more senior candidates will be considered.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required within a consultancy.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
- Chartership a distinct advantage.
- Experience of BIM using Revit software within the relevant field also a distinct advantage.
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK presently and be eligible to work.
Salary & Benefits:
- €65K to €75k – DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
- Full benefits package available on application
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.