Senior Electrical Engineer is required for a multi-award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be involved in a range of projects. You will report to the Company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Electrical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating, cost control, compiling project reports.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Training and professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
- Liaising with architects, clients, and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the electrical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar Electrical based accreditation is essential.
- Chartership, or in the process of gaining Chartership is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ postgraduate experience in a design consultancy.
- Ability to lead projects and be able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver and control the tasks required.
- Demonstrable experience of client-facing roles, an appreciation of and an understanding of the importance of prompt and efficient response and resolution to client needs.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, and experience of Revit is a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 to €70,000 – DOE
- 25 days annual leave – this will increase with time served
- Flexi work hours
- Gym membership scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.