A busy construction consultancy with offices across Ireland is seeking to recruit a Senior level Cost Manager to join the team. The successful Senior Cost Manager will take the lead on civils projects and deliver a range of medium and largescale developments across Ireland.
They are a vibrant consultancy with a multicultural workforce offering an innovative and supportive working environment. They deliver projects across commercial, healthcare, retail, civic, residential, leisure, educational and infrastructure for both public and private sector clients.
The Cost Manager must be qualified to degree level, preferably holding professional membership to SCSI, or eligible to register with 7 years industry experience ideally within a consultancy OR developer environment in either Ireland or the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation offering an excellent salary package and career progression.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- A minimum of 5 years surveying experience – some of which must have been within a cost consultancy or multidisciplinary company
- A good understanding of the Irish construction industry
- Proven success managing a range of civils projects
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Client focus with strong client relationship management
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Strong IT skills – proficiency in CostX or Cubit desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to clients
- EU passport holder or valid work permit is a prerequisite
- €60k-€75k Neg. depending on experience
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Cost Manager, Quantity Surveyor with the above experience holding an EU passport who can deliver projects to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.