Senior Civil Engineer (8-10+ years):
Senior Civil Engineer currently required to join an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. Although this is a large international consultancy, they are growing their Irish office exponentially. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer eager to take the next step in their career and quickly progress to Associate Director.
They are specifically looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer who has experience working closely with clients in Ireland and is eager to progress their career. You will report directly to the MD and be responsible for the design and management of projects, manage a team of Engineers and work with Clients, Contractors and other key stakeholders. They are seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated person who has excellent communication skills.
- Projects include a large range of high profile Mission Critical Datacentres, Education, Healthcare, Aviation and Commercial projects in Ireland, as well as international projects overseas.
- This growing team offers fantastic career development as well as an opportunity to work on prestigious projects whilst being generously rewarded.
- Must have a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Should be Chartered or close to being Chartered.
- Senior Civil Engineer with 8-10+ years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of civil engineering infrastructure for development projects within an engineering consultancy.
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland for at least 8 years.
- Ideally should have Autocad Civil 3D and Windes Micro Drainage.
- Should have good design and management skills and work well with clients.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65K to €75K doe
- Excellent office location
- Rapidly growing company in Ireland with huge career progression
- 25 days annual leave – this will increase with time served
- Flexi work hours
- Gym membership scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential
- Full benefits package available on application.
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.
To apply for this job please visit asdfgtjkycfhvgbh.