Senior Civil Engineer with 8+ years’ experience required to join a leading engineering consultancy who have been working with Blue-Chip clients for over 80 years. This consultancy has a reputation for providing excellent Multi-discipline Engineering services in Ireland and overseas. Projects include Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Healthcare.
- Lead the Civil Project team
- Report to the Civil Teams Lead with the support of the engineering team.
- Be responsible for the design of civil infrastructure for a range of projects in Ireland and overseas.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Level 8 Degree or Master’s in civil engineering.
- Chartership with Engineers Ireland would offer a distinct advantage
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have 8+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar working in compliance with ISO 9001
- Possess good technical and communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €60k – €70k
- Hybrid Working
- Sports Social Club
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Engineers Ireland CPD Company
- Paid Professional Memberships
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15960