**Dublin – Cork – Galway or Mayo**
- Our client is one of the leading Engineering Consultancies on the Irish Water framework.
- Currently seeking to recruit Senior Civil Engineer to work on a range of water and wastewater projects across Ireland.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the design and management of water infrastructure projects primarily in the wastewater sector.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer should ideally have wastewater network design experience.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally be Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will have minimum 5-10 years’ experience in the design of water / wastewater treatment projects.
- Strong report writing skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60K-€75k+ (doe)
- Hybrid working
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD program
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15408