(Must have experience working with Irish Water)
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer / Principal Water Engineer with one of Ireland’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancies. This role can be based in either their Dublin or Cork office. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer who has strong technical design skills together with a proven track record working closely with clients.
- You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a range of water / wastewater projects.
- Management of relationships with existing clients and new business development.
- You will have responsibility for the oversight of the delivery of water, wastewater, drainage and flood risk assessment / management projects, Utilities and Infrastructure projects.
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality constraints and standards.
- Preparation / review of tender submissions.
- Must have an honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally should be Chartered
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 6-12 years’+ post graduate experience working in the design and management of water / wastewater engineering projects.
- Strong business acumen and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
- Must have experience working closely with Irish Water.
- Strong technical skills
- Ideally have experience working closely with Clients and Design Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €60K-€70k+ doe
- Free parking
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Senior Water Services Engineer / Civil Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.