Senior Architectural Technologists
Qualified Senior Architectural Technologists with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience are required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre, to work on a range of projects going to construction phase in the coming months.
They are an award-winning architectural practice with a wide-ranging project portfolio which includes commercial, healthcare, aviation, conservation, residential, retail and leisure developments. Due to newly awarded projects they are expanding the teams.
The ideal Architectural Technologists must have excellent Revit skills along with recent success delivering projects on site in Ireland, along with a strong technical understanding and excellent communication skills.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 8 years+ architectural technology experience with a significant portion gained in Ireland or the UK
- Experience across a variety of project types –
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Thorough knowledge of Irish building regulations
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a busy practice
- Self-motivated and hard working
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€65k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Senior Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience in Ireland interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.