Senior Architectural Technologist or Registered Architect
One of Ireland’s leading architectural practice’s is seeking to recruit a Senior level Architectural Technologist to join a design office in Waterford. The experienced Architectural Technologist will join an established team of studio based Architects and Architectural Technologists and work on a range of healthcare projects, amongst other across Ireland.
Previous healthcare project experience is desired, but not essential to be considered but previous success leading projects through all stages of development desired, and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit along with possessing a good understanding of current industry regulations is important.
The successful candidate will join an industry leading studio with an excellent reputation for innovative design with a mixture project typologies. They operate a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured and career progression is supported.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist or Registered Architect with 6 years+ post graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of healthcare, commercial or industrial developments
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential
- Have a good understanding and experience working to current Irish building and planning regulations
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Proven success managing projects on site
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all parties, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders etc.
- Periodic travel to sites across Ireland
- Own car and full driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- €45k-€65k depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist or Architect looking to progress your career or considering returning to Ireland in the near future, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.