One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices with a legacy of great projects are expanding and are seeking to appoint a senior member to the team. The ideal Architect will be RIAI / RIBA Registered, have 10 years+ industry experience delivering projects of varying scales through to completion. They will have the opportunity to build a team and take the lead role for a number of projects across residential, educational, commercial and healthcare.
They are offering a genuine opportunity for an Associate level position within a short timeframe.
Based in their Dublin office, the remit of this position will be to lead a team and deliver multiple developments mainly across Dublin, taking them from various stages of development through to completion, whilst managing all stakeholders and timescales. They have a significant project portfolio spanning healthcare, leisure, educational, commercial and residential developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior level Architect, who is keen to progress their career within a well-established architectural practice offering autonomy and support. This opportunity may suit a talented Architect looking for the next step in their career.
The ideal Architect will:
- Be a Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience working for Architectural practices, some of which must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Have proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion in accordance to current industry guidelines
- Possess strong design skills and technical understanding
- Have the ability to lead and mentor a small team
- Have strong site experience
- Have a range of project experience of varying scales
- Previous track record working closely with clients and contractors
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Some exposure or experience using Revit is preferred
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
Excellent remuneration package to commensurate with experience.
If you are an experienced Architect, Project Architect, Senior Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for confidential discussion.