Revit Technologists or Architectural Technologists with strong Revit skills and 2-3 years’ industry experience are required by an architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They are a long established and successful practice in the Irish architectural market with a strong reputation for delivering medium and largescale residential, mixed-use, retail, commercial and interior projects.
Over the past few years, they have continually expanded the team to meet the needs of their client’s and with a growing project portfolio, they are seeking to recruit two Revit Technologists to the team to work alongside talented Architects and Architectural Technologists in delivering high quality projects.
On offer is the opportunity to be part of a long standing successful architectural practice, where career development and progression is fully supported.
These opportunities are open to experienced Revit Technologists holding an EU passport or a valid work permit.
- An Architectural Technologist or Revit Technologist holding BIM qualification
- A minimum of 2 years+ post graduate experience
- Strong technical and construction knowledge
- Previous experience delivering residential or mixed-use projects in Ireland is desired
- Full understanding and experience working with current Irish building and planning legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- €35k- €45k
- 5 hours per week
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.