An experienced Revit Technologist OR Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills is required by an award winning Architectural practice in Dublin city centre. With offices in Ireland and internationally, they have a broad project portfolio of medium to largescale educational, commercial, industrial, healthcare, interior and residential developments.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 1 year industry experience working within current legislation in Ireland or the UK and they will join a small team and work on a variety of largescale commercial and industrial projects.
In addition to a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, they offer a great location, a superb working environment and actively encourage a good work/life balance along with a very active social club.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- At least 1 year post graduate architectural experience
- Familiarity and experience using Revit is essential
- Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Good technical and detailing skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch Up and AutoCAD is beneficial
- Team player
- Project experience should ideally include a range medium to large scale commercial or industrial developments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-starter and ambitious
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
- Discounted healthcare
- 21 days’ holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist OR Architectural Technician with strong Revit skills and are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.