An experienced Revit Technologist OR an Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills is required by an architectural practice in Dublin with an award-winning interiors department.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate industry experience and proven success delivering projects through all phases of development across a range of commercial, educational, healthcare or workplace design projects.
Joining a busy team award winning team, the successful Revit Technologist will take responsibility for producing tender drawings, technical detailing for office, commercial, student accommodation and nursing homes projects and take them to site and handover. Previous experience delivering projects to meet budget and timescales, managing resources, and ensuring client satisfaction are important.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- 5 years’+ industry experience within an architectural practice or design office in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Previous experience delivering commercial, retail, educational or workplace design projects
- High level of IT proficiency including strong Revit skills is essential
- Strong technical understanding along with full familiarity with current industry regulations in Ireland or the UK
- Competency producing technical detailing, production drawings and tender packages
- Previous success taking projects through to completion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Site experience
- Strong design skills and flair
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Attractive package on offer
If you are an Interior Architectural Technologist, Interior Technician or Interior Designer with strong Revit skills and architectural experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential.