BIM / Revit Technician is urgently needed to join one of Ireland’s leading consulting engineering firms in Central Dublin. The company have a large project portfolio including commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors in Ireland, the UK and Europe. The successful Revit Technician will be responsible for the full delivery of MEP building services.
- €350M Datacentre
- €30M Pharmaceutical Plant
- Multiple University projects
- Multiple Hotel projects
- The Revit Technician must have 2-4 years’ experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and CAD3D.
- All aspects of building services (MEP) design to deliver fully dimensioned working drawings.
- Knowledge of working detail of MEP components, fixtures and fittings.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- The successful Revit Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €40k – €43K+ DOE
- Time in lieu
- Free parking
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Incentive packages
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are a BIM / Revit Technician and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.