*Must have 2 years full time experience working with Revit*
Revit Coordinator urgently needed to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP award winning engineering consultancies in Kilkenny. They offer a range of engineering services including building services design, project management, and sustainability and low carbon consultancy. The company is rapidly growing, and the successful Revit Coordinator will work on large scale prestigious projects both nationally and internationally.
- €400M Luxury apartments London
- €50M Retrofit of Government Buildings
- €220M Leisure Park
- Primary Care Centers
- 4+ years’ experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within a consulting engineering office or building contractor.
- Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and MagiCAD.
- All aspects of building services (MEP) design to deliver fully dimensioned working drawings.
- Knowledge of working detail of MEP components, fixtures and fittings.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential.
- The successful Revit Coordinator must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €45k – €55k+ DOE
- Active Social Club
- Remote working
- Superb work life balance
- Excellent Company Culture
- Enhanced Employee Benefits – details available on application
If you are a BIM Coordinator and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.