Revit / BIM Technician – 3+ years:
Our client is seeking to recruit a Revit / BIM Technician to join their dynamic Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Revit / BIM Technician with 3+ years’ experience. The role will involve working on varied challenging structural design projects. These range from residential to multi-million Euro commercial developments. This client offers the successful Revit / BIM Technician excellent work life balance.
- €40m Hotel project
- Large Nursing Home
- Mixed developments
- €5-10m Housing projects
- €400m Office development
- Various Student accommodation schemes
- Numerous Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Numerous Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Ideally a certificate in in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in steel and concrete building structures.
- The successful Revit Technician must have 3 years Revit modelling of medium to large projects in an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Knowledge and experience working towards BIM Level 2.
- Strong Revit and Autocad experience showcased in your portfolio.
- Be a highly motivated individual with initiative, self-confidence, excellent communications skills and flexibility.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €48-58K+ doe
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home one day a week
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Revit Technician / BIM Technician / Structural Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.