One of Ireland’s leading consultancies are looking for a Resident Site Engineer to join their team based on a project in Kilkenny. The successful engineer must have an electrical bias. The successful engineer will work closely with both the team and the client to ensure that the highest quality and standards are achieved. This company prides themselves on supporting their staff and providing a great work environment for their staff.
- Responsible for monitoring, witness testing, checking compliance with the scope and that all works are carried out in accordance with the works contract.
- Working predominantly on site
- Ensuring design calculations are in accordance with the requirements of the contract QA system if needed.
- Manage the H&S, Environment and Quality Management Systems relevant to their work area.
- Carry out site surveys and attend site meetings
- Writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records
- Other duties as may be assigned to fulfil the role.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in electrical engineering with at least 2 years’ experience in construction phase involvement
- Experience in either Public Realm, Building Services including Commercial, Industrial or Healthcare projects
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean driving license
- The successful candidate must be located in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland
- Circa €65 p/h – dependant on experience
- Considerable bonus twice a year
- Double pension contribution
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
If you are interested in this role, please contact Leah Colfer for a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org or at 086 103 4862. We also have a number of roles for mechanical and electrical engineers at a number of levels.