Start date January 2020:
Resident Engineer required to for a civil engineering site in north Dublin. The role will involve working the site supervision of changing a roundabout into a traffic signal controlled junction. The contract will run from Jan 2020 for six months with a strong possibility of a more permanent role.
- A recognised level 8 degree in civil engineering or other equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Resident Engineer for the construction or site supervision of road projects
- Must have experience in dealing with utilities, traffic management, signing, pavement, safety barriers etc.
- Ideally be a Chartered Engineer or a Chartered member of a relevant professional body.
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €50K – €65K
- + excellent Benefits
If you are a Resident Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience based in Dublin.