An Excellent opportunity for a Resident Engineer to join a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with the opportunity to grow their specialism and work with primary experts. Our client is fantastic company to work for and who provide specialist services to their clients in the property, infrastructure, and environmental markets in Ireland.
- The successful Resident Engineer will conduct multiple site inspections on a daily basis across various sites within the Dublin region.
- As a Resident Engineer you will be required to be on site and make yourself available to conduct any inspections that are required at the time.
- You will be responsible for the preparing and writing up reports and have extensive knowledge of BCAR.
- The Resident engineer will be in an interactive client facing role and must be comfortable with technical delivery and project management.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Must have 20+ years’ experience working as a Resident Engineer.
- Production of technical reports.
- Must be familiar with BCAR and local standards.
- Preparation of specifications and contract documents.
- Excellent Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary €65-75K DOE
- Generous Bonus
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Resident Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Niamh Friel on 086 0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.