Experienced Resident Engineer required to join a top Irish owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Resident Engineer with 5 years’ post graduate experience and recent experience working in civil, structural, transportation, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- The Resident Engineer will support our Design Teams in the implementation of Inspection plans for building works in accordance with the BCAR regulations.
- Will be responsible for carrying out and documenting inspections in their disciplines across multiple sites, for identifying and notifying builders and our designers of non-conformances and to ensure non-compliances are satisfactorily completed.
- Will report to the lead civil/structural/building services designers on the projects for which they have responsibility.
- As a Resident Engineer you will be required to carry out inspections at between 1 and 4 sites per day
- The successful Resident Engineer will work in a broad range of projects ranging from large commercial projects to developer housing schemes.
- Must have a Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Resident Engineer, Inspector or Site Engineer on building and civil engineering projects
- The Resident Engineer must have detailed knowledge of the Irish building regulations, civil engineering works and Irish water standards and procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Resident Engineer must be proficient in report writing
- This role will involve a lot of coordination so good communication skills are essential
- You must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must hold a Full driver’s license and own vehicle
- Excellent Salary (circa €60k – €70k+) doe
- Free parking
- Expenses including mileage
- Travel to work scheme
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Resident Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Niamh Friel on 0860119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.