Excellent opportunity for a Resident Engineer with 10+ years’ experience to join an international multidisciplinary Consultancy in Dublin. Our client’s pride themselves on award winning creativity and excellence and provide a professional and friendly working environment with a can-do attitude.
- The successful Resident Engineer will be responsible for the on-site supervision of the construction stage and to ensure that contractor carries out works in accordance with the design.
- Ensure that works are constructed as required and organize adequate supervision of construction works on-site.
- The successful Resident Engineer will record detailed reports of all works and any significant happenings on-site, including photographic records where necessary.
- Ensure that all work record is approved prior to the execution and document any mishaps such as delays, industrial disputes etc.
- As a Resident Engineer, you will attend regular site meetings and ensure other site supervisory staff are alerted to any matter which may affect their work.
- The successful Resident Engineer will assist with the administration of the contract (Capital Works Management Framework Public Works Contract) in accordance with the Safety, health and welfare at work legislation.
- Degree or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering
- The successful Resident Engineer will possess a high standard of technical training and experience
- Full clean driver’s license
- Have at least 10 years’ experience working as a Resident Engineer
- Strong ability in delivering results and performance management.
- Familiarity and experience of the Capital Works Management Framework
- Detailed experience in the delivery of roads and bridge engineering projects
- Direct experience in project management and good knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations
- Excellent Communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-driven
Salary and benefits:
- Basic Salary €70k – €80k DOE
- Generous Bonus
- Pension Scheme including employer contributions
- Discounted Healthcare Insurance.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Paid membership of approved professional body
- Sickness payment
- Additional Holidays Annual leave
- Accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Resident Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Niamh Friel for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.