Regional Health and Safety Manager with 7 years+ construction site experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor various projects around the Dublin region. The successful Health and Safety Manager will report to a company director and have several Health and Safety Officers in Dublin reporting to them. This company is well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Senior Health and Safety professional who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety
- 10+ years’ experience
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin area
- Experience with a main contractor preferable.
- Salary circa €75k-€85k+
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Regional Health and Safety Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.